When the last OOP lesson was over, I could breathe and easier sigh of relief. Luckily, I managed to scrape through and get a marginal "A" for OOP at 80.55% marks for overall. I've gotta give credit to Akbar for the OOP mini project. Luckily he decided to dissuade me from continuing with the "Football Score Tally" program and do the "Hangman" program. I've E-mailed Carlos Acosta about our change in topic, but Acosta somewhat did not receive the mail. Anyways, he allowed us to continue with the "Hangman" program. Speaking about "Hangman" our program was damned buggy. Lots of error checks were unaccounted for! We spent well over 30 man-hours trying to fix the "repeated letters" function but to no avail! Thank god Acosta was quite lenient in his interview. Akbar also came up with the creative idea of putting colours to the DOS program to make the project more creative. Full marks for that haha! After the interview, we found out that we managed 79 marks for the Mini-Project. PHEW! Poor Akbar was short of that little 0.75% to get his "A". Really sypathize with him man... so close yet so far. Anyways, he was still poking fun at Joel for overdoing his Mini Project (Damn THICK report) and making Acosta guilty if he hadn't give Joel 100 marks! Super lame!
Later at 2pm, there would be a dental appointment for me (Fag.. $150 is gonna fly away...) and I guess the dentist will freak out if he saw my set of teeth! Rotting, yellow and black, decomposed bones will be shocking him out of mind! *Snigger!* Can't wait to get my set of teeth cleaned and sparkling bright again! (Although there is a slight phobia of dental tools and the pain!)
Later at 2pm, there would be a dental appointment for me (Fag.. $150 is gonna fly away...) and I guess the dentist will freak out if he saw my set of teeth! Rotting, yellow and black, decomposed bones will be shocking him out of mind! *Snigger!* Can't wait to get my set of teeth cleaned and sparkling bright again! (Although there is a slight phobia of dental tools and the pain!)






No comments:
Post a Comment