Below: Can you believe it? We actually studied at the Childrens' Section! And at
the same froggy table! Oh well, who cares... just get out job done thats all!
the same froggy table! Oh well, who cares... just get out job done thats all!

I guess it's too late for crying over spilt milk. So, I'm gonna give my careless mistakes in DCS, a passe and look forward to the up coming papers. Especially the highly-calculative "Circuit Analysis" module. Today is another intensive study day for me.
First, I met Earns at JE MRT station at 10.30am. Then I accompanied him to the ACER service centre to get a new charger. Who knows, it is a one-for-one policy... wasted trip! Not so wasted for that gorgous lady in red, who did a blooper!
We took a train down to Woodlands and had LJS for lunch. After that, we hit the books at the Woodlands Library. After a while JQ and Yi Bin joined us but JQ left abrubtly at about 5pm for his riding lessons. We took a brief break by having lunch at a kopitiam opposite the road. Later Yi Bin headed home. Again, we mugged... all the way till closure at 9pm. All in all that is 8 hours of pure concentration! I want my "A" for CA! *GRARH!*
First, I met Earns at JE MRT station at 10.30am. Then I accompanied him to the ACER service centre to get a new charger. Who knows, it is a one-for-one policy... wasted trip! Not so wasted for that gorgous lady in red, who did a blooper!
We took a train down to Woodlands and had LJS for lunch. After that, we hit the books at the Woodlands Library. After a while JQ and Yi Bin joined us but JQ left abrubtly at about 5pm for his riding lessons. We took a brief break by having lunch at a kopitiam opposite the road. Later Yi Bin headed home. Again, we mugged... all the way till closure at 9pm. All in all that is 8 hours of pure concentration! I want my "A" for CA! *GRARH!*






No comments:
Post a Comment