With just 2 hours of sleep, I woke at 4am and did some programming, hoping to get the "Array" problem fixed. Again, to no avail. Before going to school, I accompanied Adrain to his work place and slacked with him there all the way till 7.30am before going to school. In school, I realized that there wasn't any DCS lab test! And thank god I met ZhiKang as he handed me the sample report for CA. Although, its kinda late for me to start on the report, I guess I'll have no choice.
I got to T15, and started writing my report as per the sample. Some parts I had to leave out for the time being as I did not have the calculations as well as the diagrams. I did the report till about 10am and headed for the CA Lab Lesson. In Class, quite a huge portion of the chaps had already almost completed their assignment and are happily chatting amongst themselves. And there I am still doing the wiring with the uncompleted report in front of me.
Really, I just feel like kicking my own ass for not completing it as soon as possible. The feeling of rushing for the dateline sucks... Once Earns and JQ arrived, we just got the several readings required and got a basic layout of the report. Also, I tasked Earns to get the Maths PBIL done by tomorrow as that assignment is critically overdued.
This morning, you can say that my temper is like a dormant volcano; just waiting for the right moment to blow my top... It's really stupid, serious, really stupid to be hampering and skeltering the last minute and beg for answers... The thought of me getting solution from ZhiKang disgusts me. Its not that I despise him as a friend or say that he is less intelligent than me or what, but it's just that, the recent me is not the real me... and I don't do those things.
After CA, I decided to skip the rest of the lessons and had initially wanted to accomplay Adrian around the SP open house. However, I was getting some fits in the head and decided to rest at home. Then later in the evening, he told me of that SAME SAME admin lady at the Admin block office with that cocky and arrogant character which gave him not so good news about the entry into SP. Looks like he might have trouble getting into SP. Damn biatch, I should have accompanied my bro to school and sat the briefing with him so that I can see her and give her a piece of my mind. I really feel like pouring all my fire on an unfortunate victim!!!
I got to T15, and started writing my report as per the sample. Some parts I had to leave out for the time being as I did not have the calculations as well as the diagrams. I did the report till about 10am and headed for the CA Lab Lesson. In Class, quite a huge portion of the chaps had already almost completed their assignment and are happily chatting amongst themselves. And there I am still doing the wiring with the uncompleted report in front of me.
Really, I just feel like kicking my own ass for not completing it as soon as possible. The feeling of rushing for the dateline sucks... Once Earns and JQ arrived, we just got the several readings required and got a basic layout of the report. Also, I tasked Earns to get the Maths PBIL done by tomorrow as that assignment is critically overdued.
This morning, you can say that my temper is like a dormant volcano; just waiting for the right moment to blow my top... It's really stupid, serious, really stupid to be hampering and skeltering the last minute and beg for answers... The thought of me getting solution from ZhiKang disgusts me. Its not that I despise him as a friend or say that he is less intelligent than me or what, but it's just that, the recent me is not the real me... and I don't do those things.
After CA, I decided to skip the rest of the lessons and had initially wanted to accomplay Adrian around the SP open house. However, I was getting some fits in the head and decided to rest at home. Then later in the evening, he told me of that SAME SAME admin lady at the Admin block office with that cocky and arrogant character which gave him not so good news about the entry into SP. Looks like he might have trouble getting into SP. Damn biatch, I should have accompanied my bro to school and sat the briefing with him so that I can see her and give her a piece of my mind. I really feel like pouring all my fire on an unfortunate victim!!!
To "YOU": don't do stupid things in front of me, unless you want to be taken as a fool!






No comments:
Post a Comment