
Probably the last pictures for DECC/2A/26 before we go our seperate ways... Really nice knowing each and everyone for the past 2 years! Wish u guys all the best for the exam results!
Sometimes its really hard to tell someone you love what you really think... I'll just have to agree with her and say "sorry". Even if I am Wrongly Accused, I have to rip my pride out of me, if it makes her happy. I'm just so sick of all this misunderstandings...
I know JQ also lost all mood because of his break-up. So, I guess we'll just have to buy my shoes tomorrow, when everyone cools down.
Sometimes its really hard to tell someone you love what you really think... I'll just have to agree with her and say "sorry". Even if I am Wrongly Accused, I have to rip my pride out of me, if it makes her happy. I'm just so sick of all this misunderstandings...
I know JQ also lost all mood because of his break-up. So, I guess we'll just have to buy my shoes tomorrow, when everyone cools down.







No comments:
Post a Comment