Below: The dentist, prepares the needle! Kevin is scared!
The destist began the procedure with 4 jabs of anesthetic to my gums... and almost instantly, my entire gums and lips went numb. The drills, probes, scapel cam in and with it comes the whirling and grinding sounds is the tools displaced all the long-accumulated plaque in my teeth. Definitely, without the GA, the pain would be enormous! When my lips were numb, even rinsing my mouth proved to be a daunting task. I really feel like a "kok" when I rinse my mouth, with all those drooling bits.. yucks!!
Anyway, at least the procedure now was better than many years ago, as it seems faster and less painful, and, I went home a happier person!
Anyway, at least the procedure now was better than many years ago, as it seems faster and less painful, and, I went home a happier person!







No comments:
Post a Comment