Below: We were in Bugis this afternoon for shopping!
Below: Really look good lah! If not good, I wouldn't have publish in my blog already!
It was quite a waste of time in school today, it was "asked for" as Mr Chan did not go through the CA tutorial. Me, Earns, JQ and Joel just chatted with Mr Chan all the way till lunch... Talk about passing time in lesson.
The trio of us had lunch in FC4 as we waited for Long Xing to wake up. Unable to take his "zzz"ing, we headed down to Peninsula Plaza 1st to check out on some clothes. The three of us got ourself a pair of skinny jeans for approximately $16.50 only! It was about time Long Xing awoke; we met him and got a cab down to Bugis. Just the right time when Long Xing wants to get dinner for his gal called Cindy, and I, have my own plans too.
There was this music studio shop just above the Coffee Shop and I went to check it out. To my surprise I saw a music CD album with JQ's face there. Guess its kinda cool to have one's music professionally compiled. Just too bad, I ain't got the voice hahaz...
The trio of us had lunch in FC4 as we waited for Long Xing to wake up. Unable to take his "zzz"ing, we headed down to Peninsula Plaza 1st to check out on some clothes. The three of us got ourself a pair of skinny jeans for approximately $16.50 only! It was about time Long Xing awoke; we met him and got a cab down to Bugis. Just the right time when Long Xing wants to get dinner for his gal called Cindy, and I, have my own plans too.
There was this music studio shop just above the Coffee Shop and I went to check it out. To my surprise I saw a music CD album with JQ's face there. Guess its kinda cool to have one's music professionally compiled. Just too bad, I ain't got the voice hahaz...






No comments:
Post a Comment