For the 1st time since "Temporary Rush" at Teddy Taz closed, I've moved to the "rhythm of the night". I was at Cherry Disco together with 18 people. Prior to that, the bunch of us (Long Xing, Earns, Kelvin, Lobster, Mun Chee *younger guys") slacked at Hock Hai wet market while waiting for Sotong and Jian Liang. Also, it was the 1st time I met Lobster. He's a funny guy with a quick mouth and lots of jokes to spare! After spending about 2 hours idling (I pity Long Xing for his 5 hrs of endurance), finally Sotong and gang came and we headed down to Cherry.
To many people's dismay, the Live Band did not perform today, and secretly to my delight, electronica music was almost in a continuous string. San Francisco, Infinity, Hero, Whistle Song, and many more old techo dances really bring back the Rush + Masters-Of-Sounds Days... I couldn't stand it, just dance only! Later at about 3am, we went to have early morning breakfast and parted ways. Sotong and a few went elsewhere, Jian Liang, Earns and I went home. Really really need to study tomorrow already!
Although I was enjoying the moment, many a times, I was thinking about sadness... I can't help but think, or perhaps prophesize the upcoming days... I was praying for a fairytale dream, hoping that the nightmares would be kept at bay. But sadness seems to eclipse the hope... and it manifests itself in many possible outcomes and it seems so damn surreal. It's like it has moulded itself into something that's frightening... a thousand and one "What-Ifs" keeps on flashing in my mind and thinking about such thoughts really sickens me to the core. It seems so different from the start and the straight road ain't so straight afterall... I'm so damn fed up of myself, for conspiring with my other-self, to come up with such twisted thoughts...
Verdict: "IF" I were to ever fall, I wouldn't know if I'll ever pick myself up again and move on...
To many people's dismay, the Live Band did not perform today, and secretly to my delight, electronica music was almost in a continuous string. San Francisco, Infinity, Hero, Whistle Song, and many more old techo dances really bring back the Rush + Masters-Of-Sounds Days... I couldn't stand it, just dance only! Later at about 3am, we went to have early morning breakfast and parted ways. Sotong and a few went elsewhere, Jian Liang, Earns and I went home. Really really need to study tomorrow already!
Although I was enjoying the moment, many a times, I was thinking about sadness... I can't help but think, or perhaps prophesize the upcoming days... I was praying for a fairytale dream, hoping that the nightmares would be kept at bay. But sadness seems to eclipse the hope... and it manifests itself in many possible outcomes and it seems so damn surreal. It's like it has moulded itself into something that's frightening... a thousand and one "What-Ifs" keeps on flashing in my mind and thinking about such thoughts really sickens me to the core. It seems so different from the start and the straight road ain't so straight afterall... I'm so damn fed up of myself, for conspiring with my other-self, to come up with such twisted thoughts...
Verdict: "IF" I were to ever fall, I wouldn't know if I'll ever pick myself up again and move on...






No comments:
Post a Comment