Below: Bro, you'll get your license one day!

I think I am having fever for the past 2 days as I feel my movement a bit sluggish and my head is quite hot. But it did not stop me from going back to school. After school, as usual, I would be back home and flop on the bed... terrible feeling I have today.
But I remembered that I had to get the present for friend. So I met JiaQing at CK Tangs Vivo City for dinner and talk crap session as well as to make reservations for the present. Also met JQ's working collegue, someone called Simon. Super friendly and outspoken person and somewhat, we share some same "past" interest!
But I remembered that I had to get the present for friend. So I met JiaQing at CK Tangs Vivo City for dinner and talk crap session as well as to make reservations for the present. Also met JQ's working collegue, someone called Simon. Super friendly and outspoken person and somewhat, we share some same "past" interest!







No comments:
Post a Comment