
My Samsung woke me up at 6am just now. And in an instant (not forgetting brushing my teeth), I was out of house. Got to Lucky Apartments at Lucky Plaza and met up with Dear and her family for breakfast. Man, I was quite nervous when I meet her parents but thankfully we've got a had a plesent conversation! It was kinda humourous thought when I thought of calling them "dad" and "mom"! Crazy haha! They are really nice people. I also saw Huey and her family there. Never really talked to her, just some "Hi and Bye" only. After breakfast, I accompanied the tour group upstairs and helped them bring their luggage downstairs. While waiting downstairs with them, for the "Ba Wang" Car to come fetch them to Senai Airport, I sensed that Uncle and Auntie Liew just gave me time to be with her. I was just so happy talking to her, and how I wished this moment would last forever... After some time, the car came. We exchanged greetings and finally, they were off... I watched at the car moved away from my sight, and with that the accompanying feeling of sadness washed over me =(
Darling, I wish you and your family a safe juorney home. I miss you so much, and I'm wondering when will I ever ever see you again =(
Darling, I wish you and your family a safe juorney home. I miss you so much, and I'm wondering when will I ever ever see you again =(






No comments:
Post a Comment