The moment I flipped open the letter and saw the word "Congratulations" in bold, I exploded with delight (On the inside). I just got accepted into NTU! Finally after 3 years in poly, my dream was realized and luckily I did not go back to my old lazy ways. I guess, if I can do it for the 3 years I spent in poly, I should be able to keep up the focus for my upcoming university education.
Mommy seem pleased (though she kinda expected it). Pa was like asking me if my course was relevant to the studies I undertook in Poly and I said "Yes of course". He just grunted and kinda murmured to me "Very good, carry on..". I grunted too, and took the letter to my room. Inside me, I was god-damned elated as my own father vocally praised me for the 1st time in my life!
I'm just so speechless now... somebody put some words into my mouth please!
Mommy seem pleased (though she kinda expected it). Pa was like asking me if my course was relevant to the studies I undertook in Poly and I said "Yes of course". He just grunted and kinda murmured to me "Very good, carry on..". I grunted too, and took the letter to my room. Inside me, I was god-damned elated as my own father vocally praised me for the 1st time in my life!
I'm just so speechless now... somebody put some words into my mouth please!






No comments:
Post a Comment