
Above: On the way back, we had Hum Chim Peng to quell our hunger.
Below: The bridge that spans over the green waters in the Sandakan Crocodile Farm.

180309 - It was second day in Sandakan, and I woke up in bed, frozen like a frozen tuna! It's all because Ting's older brother snatched the blanket away from me when I was sleeping! Subconsciously, I told myself to make do with no cover! Nevertheless I took a shower and was shivering like bone-fletcher! (I admit I am skinny ok?).
We drove down to the market place in search for that illusive Shiu Mai that Ting wanted to eat. We went from market to market, coffee shop to coffee shop, yet there wasn't any Shiu Mai around. Alas, we settled for the market overlooking the Sulu sea. Brilliant sight in the morning.
After breakfast, Uncle went to deliver a package to one of the factories in the area. And after that, we drove up to the mountain to the Pu Ji Shi Temple. The view up there just simply took my breath away. The temple resided on the right spot and at just the right height; overlooking Sandakan Town as well as the vast expense of the sea.
Later we rushed back to the hotel to check out before 12pm. And after that, we headed out to our next destination, which was the Sandakan Crocodile Farm. Uncle and Auntie had visited the place before and didn't want to go in. Instead, Auntie opted to stay outside to purchase some crocodile meat (RM30 per kilo!). So it was left Me, Ting and her older bro to go in to take a view.
Lunch was the next order. Ting and I had wanton at a roadside coffee shop while uncle and auntie settled for simpler food. The weather was extremely hot and I was sweating eventhough I finished my glass of Kopi Peng. Finally, business settled in Sandakan, and we were on our way home!
Along the way, I took a short nap. I believe the others (except for Uncle!) doze off at some point or two! But once we were outside of Sandakan and somewhere near Lahad Datu, Ting and I became trigger-happy with the camera. We took many beautiful scenery. The roads, the hills, the plantations, the Bird's Nest Mountain again... but one thing we kinda missed was the view of the sea with many islands dotting its fringes! Pity...
By the time we reached Tawau, it was already nightfall. We went to the mini market at 3rd mile there for dinner. I had Flying Clam, 8 Horn Shell Clam and Stingray for dinner! Delicious! Woots! After a satisfying dinner, we were home!
I was SOOO excited to know my results the moment I got back. Couple of nights ago, I dreamt I got 3.891 for my final semester! Could it be the work of the Sifu??? Nevertheless, I was on the school website and I covered my laptop screen to prolong the air of excitement (siao me!). Alas... 3.70! I missed by almost 0.2! Well the dream did not come through. But at least...
Network Protocols - A
Digital Comms - A
Mobile Communications - B+
Technopreneurship - B+
Final Year Project - B+
Digital Comms - A
Mobile Communications - B+
Technopreneurship - B+
Final Year Project - B+









No comments:
Post a Comment