
Above: Ting's 172 Seashells. Antique!
Below: I was sweating like a dog just to do that!
Below: I was sweating like a dog just to do that!

190308 - Early in the morning, Auntie brought us to Sabindo to have Dim Sum breakfast. After that, we went back home. For the rest of the morning and early afternoon, Ting and I were online mapling. Later the both of us went down to Eastern Plaza for shopping and a little stroll. I bought a pair of key-chains in the shape of a bear. And it so happened that the chains comes from Auntie's friends shop! There was one point in time when she teased Ting about me! I was so paiseh till I didn't know what to say! Overall, it was an enjoyable chat with Auntie's friend! Hope business flourishes soon! During the night, it was maple time again lol! This time during x2 drop rate, I got an overall int 60% as well as an overall luk 60% while Ting stared wide eyed at me!
200308 - Auntie taught me one of the recipes that she had. It was Egg-rolled Fishball Paste! First up, beat a couple of eggs and fry them in a non-stick pan. What you'll get is a uniform circular egg (Much the same as the popiah skin). Next up, just spread a uniform layer of fishball paste and roll it up like popiah! Then place in in a plate and steam the dish. There it is! Egg-rolled Fishball Paste! Actually, the name of the dish was coined by myself because I don't know it's actual name. Buddha Jump Over The Wall?
Auntie decided that we should eat Fei Luo soon. But this time, it will be her cooking! So, she actually got a couple of Kg of Fei Luo and I volunteered to clean the meat! I was a total NOOB! And, I needed Ting to show me how to do the cleaning. For the first few clams, I was very slow. But after that, I kinda got the hang of it and we managed to finish everything in about an hour and a half... My god, all the effort for a moderate bowl of clams?
Later in the night, Uncle took out Ting's beloved collection of 172 seashells to show me. Ting had kept those shells for almost 10 years. And at those times, a lot of shells were not bought. Instead it was uncle who picked it up from the sand debris that he collected when he was working. Uncle also told me that we will be heading down to Semporna this coming Sunday. Can't wait man...!
210309 - It's the second saturday of my trip and again, Ting and I couldn't had enough of BBQ seafood buffet! Gobbled up more Clams this time!
200308 - Auntie taught me one of the recipes that she had. It was Egg-rolled Fishball Paste! First up, beat a couple of eggs and fry them in a non-stick pan. What you'll get is a uniform circular egg (Much the same as the popiah skin). Next up, just spread a uniform layer of fishball paste and roll it up like popiah! Then place in in a plate and steam the dish. There it is! Egg-rolled Fishball Paste! Actually, the name of the dish was coined by myself because I don't know it's actual name. Buddha Jump Over The Wall?
Auntie decided that we should eat Fei Luo soon. But this time, it will be her cooking! So, she actually got a couple of Kg of Fei Luo and I volunteered to clean the meat! I was a total NOOB! And, I needed Ting to show me how to do the cleaning. For the first few clams, I was very slow. But after that, I kinda got the hang of it and we managed to finish everything in about an hour and a half... My god, all the effort for a moderate bowl of clams?
Later in the night, Uncle took out Ting's beloved collection of 172 seashells to show me. Ting had kept those shells for almost 10 years. And at those times, a lot of shells were not bought. Instead it was uncle who picked it up from the sand debris that he collected when he was working. Uncle also told me that we will be heading down to Semporna this coming Sunday. Can't wait man...!
210309 - It's the second saturday of my trip and again, Ting and I couldn't had enough of BBQ seafood buffet! Gobbled up more Clams this time!









No comments:
Post a Comment