The last time when I viewed my savings account, I saw $2.38 remaining! Pathetic... It simply sucks when I don't have any money on me. And it also sucks when I just can't find a job which I enjoy doing. Later in the day about 5pm, I'll be heading off to work for the first day. Actually, I'm a bit apprehensive about this job as usually I'd be picking those jobs that have the least amount of contact with people. I just hope I don't make a big mistake going into the sales line. Nevertheless, the boss had told me the other day that if I found that doing such a job makes me feel uncomfortable, I'm allowed to back up; no hard feelings. I was told that I should be able to commit for at least 3 months. That, I feel wouldn't be a problem except for the many important events that dot my April to August calender (IPPT-RT, Uncle Huat's wedding dinner in Indonesia, 2nd ICT, Poly Graduation Ceremony, and many more unforeseen events).
Maple maple maple... my buddy Loyalknightz wanted to organize a Malaysia Boss VIP run to earn mesos during the June holidays. But I seriously don't know if I can commit so much time to that. I still got many things to do. And even so, if I were to back out now, would it be too late. Somehow, I think I shouldn't have agreed to his idea. Maybe he should look for another Nightlord instead of finding me. Priority wise, there are so many things to do in there. Need to earn mesos, need to level my Nightlord, need to train a HB mule for Ting to spam. Should I forsake training my level and level the HB mule instead? Also, will there be enough time to utilize it to leech-spam my main? *Sigh*.... work 1st work 1st...
Right, I think I'm going to sleep now. Hope after I wake up later, the day will be brighter!
Maple maple maple... my buddy Loyalknightz wanted to organize a Malaysia Boss VIP run to earn mesos during the June holidays. But I seriously don't know if I can commit so much time to that. I still got many things to do. And even so, if I were to back out now, would it be too late. Somehow, I think I shouldn't have agreed to his idea. Maybe he should look for another Nightlord instead of finding me. Priority wise, there are so many things to do in there. Need to earn mesos, need to level my Nightlord, need to train a HB mule for Ting to spam. Should I forsake training my level and level the HB mule instead? Also, will there be enough time to utilize it to leech-spam my main? *Sigh*.... work 1st work 1st...
Right, I think I'm going to sleep now. Hope after I wake up later, the day will be brighter!






No comments:
Post a Comment