The Mid semester exams are coming and I'm gonna psyche myself to to the best I can. Hopefully it can match the grades I've obtained for my MST. Exception being Logic Design. This, I must DEFINITELY do better! If not I am not Kevin Goh Han Leong!
An analysis of what is to come:
Analog Systems: Presumably, my best subject. But, it was kind of heart-shattering to only get 83 for the retest. Lost to my 2 good buddies. But still, an "A" is an "A". All I need to do is to remember what I've learnt from Topic 1 to 2D and master the remaining chapters.
Engineering Maths II: Kind of a surprise for me during the MST because I merely expected to get a B+ for it. Still, overconfidence should be locked away. Damn, I remember, last year when I got a 100 marks for my MST2, only to be brought down-to-earth by a sucky performance in my Final Year Paper. Focus: Fourier Series...
MCT: It was my weakest subject. But with a streak of luck, I got an "A" for it during the MST1. Must do something to keep this lucky streak going.
Logic Design: "D" for DUH! The biggest focus must go to this subject. Lots if creativity is needed to score and "A" for this, and I mean.. a lot...
Overall: In sequence, with reference to the above, I hope I can get a "AAAB" for them. Realistically speaking, its impossible to get "A" for LD already since I flunked the MST. The goal is set, now... action speaks...
An analysis of what is to come:
Analog Systems: Presumably, my best subject. But, it was kind of heart-shattering to only get 83 for the retest. Lost to my 2 good buddies. But still, an "A" is an "A". All I need to do is to remember what I've learnt from Topic 1 to 2D and master the remaining chapters.
Engineering Maths II: Kind of a surprise for me during the MST because I merely expected to get a B+ for it. Still, overconfidence should be locked away. Damn, I remember, last year when I got a 100 marks for my MST2, only to be brought down-to-earth by a sucky performance in my Final Year Paper. Focus: Fourier Series...
MCT: It was my weakest subject. But with a streak of luck, I got an "A" for it during the MST1. Must do something to keep this lucky streak going.
Logic Design: "D" for DUH! The biggest focus must go to this subject. Lots if creativity is needed to score and "A" for this, and I mean.. a lot...
Overall: In sequence, with reference to the above, I hope I can get a "AAAB" for them. Realistically speaking, its impossible to get "A" for LD already since I flunked the MST. The goal is set, now... action speaks...






No comments:
Post a Comment