Finally, the Sessional Exams are over and I can sit back and relax already. I could only remember all the days when I made my way to Pasir Ris, Orchard, Yishun and Woodlands to study. Also, all the night's of mugging... I hope all of that was worth it.
Now its the start of the month-long holidays. I feel playing maplestory and get my hermit to level 120. Yet, on the other hand, I feel like working. Earns had a job to intro me and I guess I'll most likely take that offer. At least, working with a friend beats working alone.
Can't wait to see whats on store for me this holiday!
Now its the start of the month-long holidays. I feel playing maplestory and get my hermit to level 120. Yet, on the other hand, I feel like working. Earns had a job to intro me and I guess I'll most likely take that offer. At least, working with a friend beats working alone.
Can't wait to see whats on store for me this holiday!






No comments:
Post a Comment