Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Freaking heavy rain today! Seems like it has never really rained in weeks and suddenly the heavens unleashed this massive downpour! The drains were gutted and filled to the brim, water was soaking up the carparks and even close to entering the shophouses behind my house!

I was on my way to Boon Lay then. After a slow MRT ride, I met up with JianLiang and Earns as we went for the job application. We reached the destination, which seems to be a minivan parked along the side of the road. It had a sign that reads "China, Myanmar, Thai Nationals Welcome". God! Do we look like PRCs, Laotians or KoKrumKrappers? Anyway, we just grabbed the application forms and filled it in. We were told that this job was wrapping and packing books. And its from 7pm to 7am. Good. I think I should be able to handle that as I already had some experience in Tian Wah. Hope the boss can call ASAP, I want to earn $$$!

No comments: