Friday, August 03, 2007

He said..."I love weed..." XP

Oh man, when will Mdm Safura ever complete marking my MST AS paper? The only hint she told me was that I already had 3 quesntions wrong for the MCQs. 91 marks left... As what I had dreamt. Could it be true? Hmm.. maybe its just a dream afterall.

Prior to the AS final lab test, JQ and CE was over at my house slacking for several hours, due to the fact that Mdm Safura kinda "refused" to mark my paper. We played "XXXXX" poker with disasterous effect. Oh man, oh god!

Later on, in the evening, I met up with Ah A, Ju, Bun Jie, Kat Kor, Ah Qing, Ah Mei and of course Ah Zing and had dinner at Jurong Point at the Sushi Restaurant. After all these years, AH Zing never really changed. Still as crappy and cocky as before. He was in Singapore since yesterday morning and up till today afternoon for a brief visit before flying back to Kansas USA to complete his last year in univarsity there.

After dinner, Kat Kor, Bun Jie and Ah Qing went back home for rest as they had to work the following day. For me, I enlisted the help of Uncle Francis to help Ah Mei move her stuffs from her old hostel in PGP to the new one near Raffles Hall. It was during that time, I realized the extent of the injury incurred to my back. While standing straight or walking upright seem to give me no problems, it was when I bend down to pick something up, the pain shot through my lower spine! I think I need to get some medicated plasters stuck to my back...

Later at around 3pm, is Ah Zings flight to the states. Doubt I could send him to the airport as I had classes. Anyway, hope he does well for his final year, hope time flies so that we can all see him soon. Miss his jokes man..

No comments: