Freak.... Fourier Series is really a killer. Chapter 6, defining which periodic function is odd, even and odd+constant is hard. I just used "agak-ration" and glance through that topic. Chapter 7, is the one that I have been trying ALL DAY to figure out; "Fourier Series in Trigonometric Form". It encompasses Chapter 6 (damn...) I still got Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11 (All Fourier Series!) to go... and I just 50%/50% figured out chapter 7 only. There are a couple of formulas that need memorization as I do not know how to derive it.
Regret man; should have paid attention to the lectures and done the tutorials. Else I wouldn't be struggling like shit now. I want and "A", but deep down inside I harbour thoughts of getting that distinction... I really wanna bash that smart ass Joel (PUI!!) upside-down in maths and if possible pip Jun Yi (respect here...). I was almost perfect for the MST and was 50% there already... but why must I Lao-Kui now? Seems like the ya-ya-pa-pa-ya syndrome kicked in after the MST1 and it happened too, last year's MST2. This made my End of year MathsI paper chui...
Ok, now that I somehow know how to do the tutorial questions for Chapter 7 *Finally after a whole day of brain power*, I feel my moral boosted! Full steam ahead! 6am here I come! #_#
Regret man; should have paid attention to the lectures and done the tutorials. Else I wouldn't be struggling like shit now. I want and "A", but deep down inside I harbour thoughts of getting that distinction... I really wanna bash that smart ass Joel (PUI!!) upside-down in maths and if possible pip Jun Yi (respect here...). I was almost perfect for the MST and was 50% there already... but why must I Lao-Kui now? Seems like the ya-ya-pa-pa-ya syndrome kicked in after the MST1 and it happened too, last year's MST2. This made my End of year MathsI paper chui...
Ok, now that I somehow know how to do the tutorial questions for Chapter 7 *Finally after a whole day of brain power*, I feel my moral boosted! Full steam ahead! 6am here I come! #_#






No comments:
Post a Comment