Angel: "The problem does not lie with your laptop or your handphone. It lies within you."
Devil: "Come on la! He is having a bad day already... Can't you just let him get pissed and let off his temper?"
Angel: "The consequence that follows, you have to bear with it."
So be it... I choose the devil...
Devil: "Come on la! He is having a bad day already... Can't you just let him get pissed and let off his temper?"
Angel: "The consequence that follows, you have to bear with it."
So be it... I choose the devil...
Do you feel like a man,
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now...
she falls to the ground?
Well I tell you my friend
one day this world's gonna end.
As your lies crumble down,
new life she's found...
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now...
she falls to the ground?
Well I tell you my friend
one day this world's gonna end.
As your lies crumble down,
new life she's found...






No comments:
Post a Comment