This evening after school, I was pounded on the head by a sledgehammer. Baka... why must I do stupid things to make people angry! Went home with dejection. At home, I decided to take out all that "Bakaness" and dejection on jogging.
The moment I reach the 176 bus stop, no warm-up done, I ran. Just run only... With my favourite music blasting in my ears... I ran the normal route. By the time I hit the turning point about 4km away, my left abdomen developed a stitch and a sudden surge of pain fills that region. I mentally tell myself, "Its just pain you idiot! It shows you are still alive... You cannot stop! If you stop you will fail... you will be weak!" Everytime the pain hits me, I would take out my handphone and look its background picture... its someone special to me... I will never fail her... my mind became impervious to further demoralization as I raced to complete the entire 7 kilometres... Without her, I cannot do it... Guess I...haha...
The moment I reach the 176 bus stop, no warm-up done, I ran. Just run only... With my favourite music blasting in my ears... I ran the normal route. By the time I hit the turning point about 4km away, my left abdomen developed a stitch and a sudden surge of pain fills that region. I mentally tell myself, "Its just pain you idiot! It shows you are still alive... You cannot stop! If you stop you will fail... you will be weak!" Everytime the pain hits me, I would take out my handphone and look its background picture... its someone special to me... I will never fail her... my mind became impervious to further demoralization as I raced to complete the entire 7 kilometres... Without her, I cannot do it... Guess I...haha...
When I reached home and took off my singlet, I got the shock of my life! The sunburn on my back developed into a massive spawning bed of water bubbles! (well, the water is sweat actually) Oh My God! Its the most grotesque thing I have seen on myself! It feels like leather to the touch. When I press it, it burst *POP!* yuuucks~! I got Ah Ju to do the dirty job for me for pressing all the sweat out!






No comments:
Post a Comment