I got this post somewhere out there.... I don't know where... here goes...
I know today is you birthday, but I pretend not to know. I don't want to go home and see you and get forced to give you the present and wish you a happy birthday like a pathetic puppet.
Do you seem to care about me? I don't think so. When I step through the door and call you, you don't even give me a glance to acknowledge my presence. When I call you when I eat, you just simply grunt. You just have a lack of interest in me, while putting on a fake mask when u are in front of others. You seemed to have grown a belly lately.. is it because everytime the phone rings and you are too lazy to pick it up? Instead you leave it to me to get it? Thanks... there you have won yourself a belly, and I have lost mine.
Addiction, I have know them for so long, fair, you smoke I also smoke, you drink I also drink. If I had not picked up those habits I would have rubbed those in too. Your addictions have deprived us a lot. Gambling, all you do is spend you paycheck to feed your gambling addiction, as if you are deprived of it and need constant feeding to make you feel satisfied, feel high. You feel high losing hundreds, maybe thousands every night? Perhaps you still remember you burnt your fingers once, erm "twice?", on the stock market. And, you need to borrow money badly from others? What a loss of face...
Your constant feedings makes us suffer. You give us the bare minimum while you enjoy all the luxuries like some spoilt noble. You made us for what we are today. With deprivation, rage and hatred for the pampered emerged...
Did I mention Deprivation? Definitely not happening to you. Us.. Look at all the things in the space we reside in. Scavanged second-hand rejects. So typical of you, unwilling to spend on things that are essential, things that imrove the well-being of everyone. I know your carpenter and painting skills are good but showing off too much is not good too...
Protection? Sounds very doubtful. I will never forget the black box (a marvellous work of art). Does that thing really consume so much energy like the amount of current cosumed at "Babyface". If that is your rational, then screw you. You are just afraid we mess the whole floor right? *grins*... oh what a crooked thought...
You chained her home. Just to do all the dirty work. She is tired, she is overworked, she is underpayed, she is under-loved, she is over-abused. Yet, she refuses to blow. She seems to be bent to your will. You have deprived her of a mind of her own. I pity her for her life. I would gladly not exist in this world in order for her to lead a much better life. You made her protect us like some sacred custodian. We are not protected, we are caged. In this cage,I grow up with my brother. The name of my little "brother" is hatred. He is tiny amongst others but large when focused at you.... *sigh* I really wanna release that chain. But sometimes u really release it to allow me to suffer...
If you want to regret and attempt to change things .Don't bother, I am happy with life this way with my "brother". I have already forsaken all thoughts of forgiveness... Yes, this is so blasphemous. I don't mind burning in hell. I would love to meet the devil ...






No comments:
Post a Comment