Die, I copied homework today haha! Copied Akbar's exercise on Inverse Matrixes! Just didn't have the mood to finish up everything...the funny and sad thing is that today, I wasn't myself... so screwed up. Maybe constant discouragements from Akbar and See Kiang; discouragements from eating KFC (Kentucky Friend Cruelty). Maybe is the abstainance to smoke today... Maybe its that someone special in life giving me a stab through the heart. I couldn't take it... I transfered all the anger on a stack of nice chairs in the Computer Club. I feel real bad... That was the first time I vented my anger infront of my friends... Sorry to Akbar and See Kiang... I feel so baka... like I always call Ting Ting hahaha...
Later in the evening, JQ invited me to watch the SMIT TalentTime Competition. No time to go online MSN. JQ was the guest performer. The entire show was not bad. And the eventual winners were a dance outfit that called themselves "Ho-Seh-Bo?!"
Later in the evening, JQ invited me to watch the SMIT TalentTime Competition. No time to go online MSN. JQ was the guest performer. The entire show was not bad. And the eventual winners were a dance outfit that called themselves "Ho-Seh-Bo?!"






No comments:
Post a Comment