Finally MST2 ended! PEEE=die, DE=double killed, Maths=triple killed and finally SPROG=holy shit! Ready to be meat-hooked and suffer sanity’s eclipse from my parents haha! Yesterday, at the exam venue, I was practically stunned at the last parts of the SPROG paper. After I saw a few of the guys left the exam venue in "happy dismay", I feel its time that I stop stressing my brain and follow the guys! Later in the afternoon, JiaQing, Cheng Earn and me decided to head down to the Clementi K-Box to give it all out! Hell shit, those guys really give it all out with their chinese rap and sorts. I would really love to sing some of the English songs. However, the MTVs look like some B-Grade flick shit. There was one incident where this young female KTV employee served us our titbits. JQ got emotional and focused all his vocals, gestures and emotion at her! We were all LMAO'ed when the young lady said that his singing sucks! Another incident was when JQ tried my paper-rolled cigarettes, using a piece of receipt as the paper instead of the cigarette papers… *puff*… tears well up and cough like hell! Remember, insist on the original, do not use receipt paper for hand-rolled cigarettes! Please guys, don’t push me to quit smoking, I am trying… I think… *grins!*
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment