Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Awake for you... just to make your birthday card

I got a sudden awakening today! At 6.30am, Auntie Siew called me to go downstairs to collect the "goods" from her! Later I got to school and went for the 8am SPROG lesson. However, the class only had 6 people! The rest were held back by another MRT suicide case at Yishun (Probably that place). Heard from my brother that the person was a teen who was suffering from depression. My initial guess was spot-on! Heard that the PEEE tutorial was cancelled, so I decided to skip the rest of the lessons for today.

Jia Qing, Cheng Earn, Fred and me decided to go down to the Jurong East Gym to do some workout. But before that, JQ headed down to my house to get a pair of shoes... and do some singing and lame video recording as well!

We started workout at the gym at about 1.30pm. First off, I ran for about 3km on the treadmill. Funny sensation... I am not used to the treadmill. Later, I join the other 3 doing all the dumbbell, barbell and stuffs. About 2.30pm I had to leave because I had to meet Auntie Siew to pay her the $90 I owed her this morning.

Later I went to the market with some friends and. After the mean I went home..

At home, I got a copy of "Zui4 Jing4" ("Recently" by Li Shen Jie) lyrics and guitar chords for Ju. I left him to his room... All these while, I have been always listening to a less well-known song called "Ao2 Ye4"("Ton1"/"Stay up at Night" by Chen Ying Jian). The song has a soft melodic rhythm to it. The background music composed mainly of guitar picking and strumming... So, I guess it should be easy to translate to simple guitar chords. I do not have the song lyrics. So I had to pause, play, pause, play to get the exact words as well as the correct sound to translate to chords...

The final result was okay! I was so happy that I was able to tab the song... Just waiting to play and sing it to someone special...

No comments: