Below: Maggie Mee! Yeah! And to think that I always tell someone not to eat so much MSG!

Phew... Managed to submit my GEMS personal portfolio. Managed to crap my way through. I submitted my work at the tutors office and I had thought that was the end of it. I was so wrong... She asked me if I had submitted the E-learning assignment. I did not. So here I am 2.30am in the morning... I managed to finish my E-learning assignment just only... I could have done it earlier all thanks to laziness. However, I managed to cure it by helping myself to nightsnack! Maggie Mee with egg and cabbage! With energy recharged, I powered and crapped my way through the assignment. Everything seems to go so well so far this week. Got 87 for PEEE, full marks for Maths, 68 for structured programming (not so good news afterall...) Can't wait for this Saturday as the PCB (Pon Class Bradders) are going Sentosa!






No comments:
Post a Comment