The only thing (which seems unnecessary now) that keeps on bothering me is the current state of this blog... I wanted to implement a fresh new look to it. Although I love the old skin (My Gp03-D... took pains to take the photo of it), I wanted to make something plain simple and functional too. Also, I wanted to use another colour for my skin instead of the usual black. Also, the buttons are etc etc etc he he ha ha ho ho ... ... ALRIGHT!!! THIS HAS BOTHERED ME FOR 6 HOURS! I'm gonna KIV this issue!!
Test on Data Structure & Algorithm tomorrow, 8.30am! GAAAH! And I was doing the above shit.! After the test, what do I have to look forward to? Nothing... To put it negatively, I'd just have to look forward to more tutorials and tests... wicked...
Test on Data Structure & Algorithm tomorrow, 8.30am! GAAAH! And I was doing the above shit.! After the test, what do I have to look forward to? Nothing... To put it negatively, I'd just have to look forward to more tutorials and tests... wicked...






No comments:
Post a Comment