Finally, it's the recess week and I can enjoy a good long sleep every night... School work is somewhat a killer and this 1 week break serves as a good pit-stop for me to catch up on whatever I'm not sure about. Once the school starts, it's gonna be more continual assessments. So far, I've covered Data Structure and Algorithm; nothing that difficult... just that a good logic is required to do those questions. Next up, is the supposedly dreaded subject : Circuit Analysis. Planning to cover everything latest by wednesday, before moving on to maths, foundation physics and digital electronics.
Speaking about Wednesday, my IPPT is in 2 day's time. I hope that the past month of training would be sufficient to make me get a past at least. 2.4km, I hope I can find the steel to make myself pass. Think 1 more month of x3 per week session! NO!
Nothing interesting happening these days... nothing nice to blog about. Guess I'll just go back to my work for now.
Speaking about Wednesday, my IPPT is in 2 day's time. I hope that the past month of training would be sufficient to make me get a past at least. 2.4km, I hope I can find the steel to make myself pass. Think 1 more month of x3 per week session! NO!
Nothing interesting happening these days... nothing nice to blog about. Guess I'll just go back to my work for now.






No comments:
Post a Comment