Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally my Samsung F330 is spoilt! Sounds like I'm congratulating myself, but fact is, I'm kinna pissed of myself. I guess I didn't really took good care of it as I always slid my phone without thinking of the consequences.

I've managed to clear most of the stuffs in my Samsung, except for a few >160 word SMSes... sad. Now I am without a permenent phone and I'm currenly using the old Nokia 7610 that my mom used to carry. I thought I would settle for it but, it's battery drains too fast. Also, I'm contemplating on getting a cheap non-camera phone from 7-eleven or the post office the next morning. Or should I just get a replacement battery and keypad for the Nokia 7610? *sigh.. problem*

3 weeks of school pass like the wind. And the stuffs seems difficult. Perhaps they were true that Engineering in NTU is a killer... I hope I can find the steel within me. The steel that made me surf through Poly.

No comments: