Saturday, September 19, 2009

Covering lost ground...

I feel much better after genuinely getting myself down to work for these few days. Initially, I was lagging behind a certain number of tutorials. But now, at least I covered a significant amount of them and that deficit is reduced. All I need to do now is to finish up the rest of the overdue tutorials and prepare the tutorials for the next week, which is Week 7. Meaning to say. Tutorial Set No. 6 for every subject must be attempted.

For this week, I have a slight tinge of regret as I have skipped several lectures (think I missed like 5-6Hrs of lectures!!!). I don't know why, but I feel no mood attending those lectures. I guess it's the lack of company during those lectures. Really, it sucks to sit alone. And most of those times, I would somewhat be looking "enviously" at people who have friends with them. For those people who I usually sit with during tutorial classes, I can't seem to tell myself to sit with them as they themselves have their circle of friends. And if I sit with them, I probably might feel out of place. *Sigh*...

Must go view the video streaming for those lectures I have missed...

No comments: