Thursday, September 17, 2009

There were 2 continual assessments today. I came prepared for Data Structure. But still, the answers I gave for the paper were half-fucked haha. The part on Mathematical Induction was ok as I knew how to prove the equation for n+1. But the part to find out the O(n-cube), I flustered terribly! And to think that yesterday, Brenda and I were discussing how to copy! That plan didn't materialize!

During the next lesson (Basic Engineering Maths), realization somehow dawned on me that I did not even attempt a single tutorial for this week.. yet! So, I sat in my chair, empty-handed, as I tried to absorb as much stuffs as possible from the Maths tutor. Well, what he mentioned seems almost the same as that of the last tutorial lesson. Just that this is 2nd and 3rd order differentiation (Need to refresh on that).

After maths, it's Branda's Mr Nasty's and Wei Kiong's Mr *******'s lesson. Oh Boy how I laughed my ass off at the mentioning of that name. I know it's inappropriate to make fun of other people. But everytime the image (of Brenda pushing him down the stairs and Wei Kiong preparing the penknife below the steps) appears in my head, I know I am in for a good laugh! Laughters were minimised when the Physics tutor surprised everyone with a mini test today! It was an open-book test. But, I didn't bring my book as well as my calculator D: But still I attempted the question and I got an answer that seemed sensible. After the lesson, I asked around and many others got the same answer... except that my answer has several more decimal places. Die... wrong already.

After 3 hours of tutorial, there were 2 hours of break followed by 2 hours of Tech Comm. I was feeling very cold after the many hours spent in the classrooms. As I was on the way home, I felt so damned tired. So I "nodded" my head on the bus ride. Once home, I immediately changed into my home clothes and plopped myself into bed.

After a good 5pm to 8.30pm snore, I feel so invigorated. Good... the procrastination feeling seems gone as I hit the books. Finished re-doing Mr Nasty's Tutorial 5 and now, I'm trying to figure out Tutorial 4!

Ok, back to my books... Go Go Kevin Goh -_-

No comments: