Friday, November 30, 2007

Kiasuism in FC2

Below: Only Kiasu people do this...

Yea, the sight of this really made me my fingers itch for a picture. As I was in FC2 with Earns and JianLiang for lunch, I saw a water bottle and a couple pack of tissue papers used to "chop" 2 seats. Oh man, this really pisses me off and I really had the impulse to flick the 2 packs of tissues on the floor! Waterbottle, nevermind, at least, it looks like something that is owned by someone. But tissue paper?! Oh god... Ok, as I was eating, I kept a lookout for the 3... well actually 2 culprits. And.... they finally arrived...

Lecturers!! All 3 aunties! What the heck, even lecturers do have their ugly side! At least consider me humane as I spared them the blushes, as I finally decided not to lash my tongue at them or take a picture of them and post here. Should be ashamed of yourselves!

No comments: