After a much stressful MST week, I've managed to heave a sigh of relief. This time, the MST is not that easy. Given the commitment I've put into the exam. I guess I'll never even get an "A". Heck... I'll have to work harder for the remaining of the semester!
Yesterday after dinner, I met Melvin at Chinatown and we went to Cherry Bar. It was our first time there, and the ambience of the club was quite similiar to Rush/Sparks with all those turning spotlights and other lighting effects. It seems that every alternate hour, there would be a live band performing various music. Thai Rappers/singers performing as well as hot thai chicks on the dancefloor and poles. For the remaining alternate hours, the music switches between RnB, Pop Dance, Trance and Techno. And when it was Techno Tiu time, the both of us took centerstage! Sad to say that much of the music did not suite our taste. We went to a nearby coffeeshop for some food and later went back for more.
After another round of dancing, there was this group of 1 guy and 2 ladies who came up to us and offered us some drinks as token of friendship. They also invited us to sit and drink with them. Melvin and I was like uhh.. kinda strange but ok... I guess, returning the compliments next time is only right.
Yesterday after dinner, I met Melvin at Chinatown and we went to Cherry Bar. It was our first time there, and the ambience of the club was quite similiar to Rush/Sparks with all those turning spotlights and other lighting effects. It seems that every alternate hour, there would be a live band performing various music. Thai Rappers/singers performing as well as hot thai chicks on the dancefloor and poles. For the remaining alternate hours, the music switches between RnB, Pop Dance, Trance and Techno. And when it was Techno Tiu time, the both of us took centerstage! Sad to say that much of the music did not suite our taste. We went to a nearby coffeeshop for some food and later went back for more.
After another round of dancing, there was this group of 1 guy and 2 ladies who came up to us and offered us some drinks as token of friendship. They also invited us to sit and drink with them. Melvin and I was like uhh.. kinda strange but ok... I guess, returning the compliments next time is only right.






No comments:
Post a Comment