I'm starting to get worried about my condition for my IPPT. About more than a week ago, I've strained my inner right thigh muscle due to soccer. Today, I actually still had a bit of strain, but still I chose to go for soccer with the Jian Liang, Mun Chee and those guys. What a mistake...
The longer I played, the worse I aggrivated the muscle. Also I picked up additional injuries. My leftmost 3 toes of my left foot experience a huge "CRACK!" when I slammed my foot into Mun Chee's shin. Also, my last 3 fingers of my right hand unknowingly got cut from the metal grille surrounding the street soccer court. It bled non-stop for an hour or so... I was like "Freak, small cut can bleed so much??" Plus, I wasn't wearing any shoes that whole time, so... I got blisters under my foot too...
Actually today... I wanted to go home after school. But since Earns and Jian Liang were so persistance in my presence, I might as well give them face and go for the soccer game since I was invited. Well what are friends for? Neither can I blame anyone for my injuries...
The longer I played, the worse I aggrivated the muscle. Also I picked up additional injuries. My leftmost 3 toes of my left foot experience a huge "CRACK!" when I slammed my foot into Mun Chee's shin. Also, my last 3 fingers of my right hand unknowingly got cut from the metal grille surrounding the street soccer court. It bled non-stop for an hour or so... I was like "Freak, small cut can bleed so much??" Plus, I wasn't wearing any shoes that whole time, so... I got blisters under my foot too...
Actually today... I wanted to go home after school. But since Earns and Jian Liang were so persistance in my presence, I might as well give them face and go for the soccer game since I was invited. Well what are friends for? Neither can I blame anyone for my injuries...






No comments:
Post a Comment