Earns told me before that he wanted to get a new bag as his Billabong bag was ripped. Also to the delight to his newfound song, he decided to get a brand new guitar + case. And today, I accompanied him to Beach Road the Army Market to get his bag. $23 is really dirt-cheap and you can never get that kind of price anywhere for a bag that is reasonably big and has many compartments as well as a sponge backing for comfort. It is the Civil Defence full-pack, but hey, who said you can't make a fashion statement with that bag?
Prior to buying the bag, we received last-minute info that we are needed to attended the ITP talk. Its is compulsory and its attendence will count towards the marks for that module. So we met JQ 1st at Vivocity and went for the talk. I know the pay for ITP sucks big time. But no choice, its counted as part of polytechnic assessment.
December is coming... and wonder will I ever get to find time to chiong maple x2 experience. Definitely, with my BAD results, I'll have to work double-hard too. Its just a matter on how I prioritize my time.
Prior to buying the bag, we received last-minute info that we are needed to attended the ITP talk. Its is compulsory and its attendence will count towards the marks for that module. So we met JQ 1st at Vivocity and went for the talk. I know the pay for ITP sucks big time. But no choice, its counted as part of polytechnic assessment.
December is coming... and wonder will I ever get to find time to chiong maple x2 experience. Definitely, with my BAD results, I'll have to work double-hard too. Its just a matter on how I prioritize my time.






No comments:
Post a Comment