Saturday, November 10, 2007

Below: Xian and I (with Ah A and Ah Mei) at the NUS prata shop, yesterday night.

Below: The main lobby of Senai Airport.

Below: Bon Voyage, Mommy! (Wasted nvr take picture with Mommy..)

It came to me as a surprise that Ah Xian was in Singapore! She's down here for holidays after her exams, also to check out Ah Mei's University. Due to my schedule, I was unable to bring her out. Luckily I was able to squeeze some time out! 2 days ago, we went out shopping at Vivo City and Orchard Road. And yesterday, prata at NUS with Xian, Ah Mei and Ah A.

One in, one out. The "out" was mommy. Today, Mommy took a flight back to Kuching to meet up with Wai Po and Mommy's Sisters (My Ah-Yees). If I'm not wrong, the All-Ladies outing would be at Kota Kinabalu. Glad Mommy went on the family trip. And yea, hope she will enjoy herself. Just now, Pa and I sent her off at Senai Airport in JB. She'll be gone for about a week and will be back next Saturday. Guess I'll have to be a good boy and not create havoc at home!

No comments: