Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Being "Dua" (deceived) ain't pleasent at all...

Talk about being faked by your own classmates for a year and a half. Today I was supposed to meet Earns, JiaYi and Chek How to study at Nee Soon South CC at Khatib. However, the latter 2 did not turn up. Worse still, they did not contact me about their inability to turn up. Earns and I was almost left alone in the dark... luckily Earns found out about the incident, else the 2 of us would have waited like "2 dumb fools waiting for ghosts to appear" at Khatib MRT. I was definately pissed. This speaks a lot about one's personal initiative and responsibility. Initiative for being considerate to inform us, responsibility for caring for our feelings. Berating them on the phone or via MSN ain't good enough. I guess I'll give them a piece of my mind when school re-opens next monday.

Once again, 2nd shift for Laplace is the damn stumbling block for me. Guess I'll really have to give it a miss for a while and seek appointment with the lecturer. I'll have to concentrate on the rest of my work.

No comments: