Sunday, October 14, 2007

Its been freaking ages since I have updated my blog, as I have realized. For the week in whick Bun Jie registered marriage, I was totally busy with my relatives at the same time juggling with the school work. With not much success. (And to think that I thought of working part-time and studying at the same time for this semester..) Lots of work I left undone and lots of concepts un-reinforced and this is making me kinda fear for my performance this semester.

And yea, I realized how hard it is to sleep on the sofa in my living room, and I marvel at how my mom managed to endure for years. (Room "rented" to Wai Po"). Whoa, don't get me wrong... its not that I blame my Sister for getting married or my grandma for staying over at my place, just that maybe I am not as strong as what I myself perceive?

But it all boils down on myself... Last year I was full of drive and determination.. full of unyielding willpower, hell-bent on my goals. This year, and especially recently, that impenetrable barrier began to crumble...

Screwed my biological clock by having troubles sleeping at night. STONING in my bed till 3am... And talking about doing wierd things, I felt like going up to a tree trunk and scream at it till my veins burst... screaming out all those anger and agony at it! Anger at self for loss of determination....

Agony for.... caring so, so, so much... till it hurts...

No comments: