Yesterday was one hell-of-a-day. Got up early in the morning and rushed to school in time for the 8am maths tutorial. After doing the tutorial and the Laplace Online Quiz, the 3 of us (JQ, Earns and Me) decided to skip ACS lab lesson. We headed down to FC2 for our Branch and later proceeded to the library to slack. Afterwards, before GEMS, we met up with Joyce, Daph and Nicholas to do our GEMS skit. Thank god our efforts were not wasted, as I feel that the presentation of the skit was quite well done. There were a lot of other good skits too. In general, most groups did well.
After the lessons, Earns and I got to FC4 to meet JianLiang and Sotong, the latter 2 who will be helping us in games for the Diploma Day. There were several games such as soduku, darts and captains' ball. Those tall and fast people in my class (including me, as fast) took part in Captain's ball. For the 1st game, we "tok" our opponents 15-0 but, we eventually bowed out to a slightly stronger opponent in the 2nd round... all thanks to a "kelong" referee. Earns took matters into his own hands by blasting a barrage of words to the ref, rendering him speechless!
The Diploma Day ended quite prematurely for the few of us, who lost all the games early. We went home first to get prepped up for JQ's birthday party. I changed into something casual and was on my way. Damned the heavy traffic... but at least I unexpectedly met up with the rest of my classmates on the MRT. And I was quite surprised that people such as Joel, Yong Long and Ronald wanted to come.
JQ's b'day party took place at his so-called "sky gardens". At that place, I could see 3 distinguished groups. Mainly my class, JQ's secondary school class and the 18 HSH group. The only group I was unfamiliar with was his Zhong Zhen schoolamtes (except for Ryan). It was planned that we would get JQ drunk tonight with all the Liquor available; the Johnny Walker, the Martel. A lot of people toasted JQ to his 18th birthday with both shots and mixes. But apparently, he looks quite sober and still could walk straight. It was just fun and more fun at his party, played all sorts of card games, did all sorts of forfeits (Ronald and Joel doing push-ups Oh My God!), etc. Overall a tiring but fun day!
To my bro JQ, happy 18th birthday once more! One 18th only in your life, so enjoy it while it lasts!
After the lessons, Earns and I got to FC4 to meet JianLiang and Sotong, the latter 2 who will be helping us in games for the Diploma Day. There were several games such as soduku, darts and captains' ball. Those tall and fast people in my class (including me, as fast) took part in Captain's ball. For the 1st game, we "tok" our opponents 15-0 but, we eventually bowed out to a slightly stronger opponent in the 2nd round... all thanks to a "kelong" referee. Earns took matters into his own hands by blasting a barrage of words to the ref, rendering him speechless!
The Diploma Day ended quite prematurely for the few of us, who lost all the games early. We went home first to get prepped up for JQ's birthday party. I changed into something casual and was on my way. Damned the heavy traffic... but at least I unexpectedly met up with the rest of my classmates on the MRT. And I was quite surprised that people such as Joel, Yong Long and Ronald wanted to come.
JQ's b'day party took place at his so-called "sky gardens". At that place, I could see 3 distinguished groups. Mainly my class, JQ's secondary school class and the 18 HSH group. The only group I was unfamiliar with was his Zhong Zhen schoolamtes (except for Ryan). It was planned that we would get JQ drunk tonight with all the Liquor available; the Johnny Walker, the Martel. A lot of people toasted JQ to his 18th birthday with both shots and mixes. But apparently, he looks quite sober and still could walk straight. It was just fun and more fun at his party, played all sorts of card games, did all sorts of forfeits (Ronald and Joel doing push-ups Oh My God!), etc. Overall a tiring but fun day!
To my bro JQ, happy 18th birthday once more! One 18th only in your life, so enjoy it while it lasts!






No comments:
Post a Comment