Below: Joyce and Me. So this is what "Cam-Whoring" is all about! =O
My next birthday is almost here (well, actually in another 4 months's time). But, I'm not in a celabratory mood as I have yet to clear my IPPT. I've booked my IPPT test slot at 18/12/2007, 5pm at Maju Camp. From now till then, I've got like 2 months to beat myself back into shape. Buy however, I kinda know that I will never be able to get a below 9.45. Even if I did not manage to get that $400 incentive, $200 isn't so bad either.
Yesterday, I also booked the courses I would like to take next year. Telecommunications being the first, Computer Systems the second and finally Macroelectronics.
Yesterday, I also booked the courses I would like to take next year. Telecommunications being the first, Computer Systems the second and finally Macroelectronics.






No comments:
Post a Comment