Monday, October 29, 2007

E-Learning Week

Below: Do you wish I was your husband? (Qn to the ladies!)
Today is the first day of E-Learning Week. Usually, joy and elation should be expected for this "holdiay". But, I was kinda bored as I feel that I had nothing to do except for play computer games, play my new PSP or to do my studies if I were to stay at home. Speaking of studies, I guess I have much catching up to do. Almost all my subjects, I am lagging behind. And if I don't do something about them, I'm gonna eat eggs for the upcoming MST. Heard from some of my friends that we were supposed to go back to school during this period. Today, we're supposed to attend a FYP talk at 3pm and on friday, there is a make-up CA lecture. I don't know how true is that, but its better to believe than to brush it aside as rumors.

Look! My cooking skills just got better! Well, not really cooking... just making good food! For this morning's breakfast, I made 2 slices of toasted bread with salami, mushroom and Polish Herbal Cheese topping! Smells damn good! And also a Roti Moyan with sambal chilli to top things up! Someome will surely be asking me to cook for him/her! I ain't saying who!

No comments: