Below: Dressed uniformity
Below: We know our topic is controversial... do we give a damn?
Below: Meow!!
Yesterdays presentation was a success. All black seems to be the sign that we are prepared. For me, I was quite satisfied with the whole show. Smooth presentation and smooth Q&A, good comments from the teacher.However, I feel that there are some contents in the presentation that could have been improved on. Nevermind, hopefully the next presentation we'll do an even better job.
Today seems like the 1st wednesday in ages since I have not gone to school or gone out to study. Just plain tired. And my tiredless is reflected as I woke up as 12 noon just now! During the afternoon, I headed down to Sim Lim Towers to collect the 20 charger adapters for the whole class. After that, I went to OG Albert to browse through Gundam model kits. Many of the new kits are irresistable! But, I tell myself to stop spending any more money on them. Insetead, I bought 2 Gundam display stands for $9.95 each.






No comments:
Post a Comment