Friday, June 01, 2007

Below: Taken when we were doing the RWP powerpoint slides.

What a hectic week it has been. Important things that needs to be done inclide the MPLAB IBE mini project, the RWP presentation, GEMS test and loads of catching up to do.


Thank god the many hours of stoning at the MCT lab pays off. 2 brilliant brains of Cheng Earn and me finally got the damned program up and running! All that we need to do now is to include the "interrupt" feature into the program and "Voala!" 100 marks! (Thats provided we don't screw up our interviews!


GEMS... cells, DNA, etc... all the mugging during Vesak Day kinda pay off. At least I remembered some of the things mentioned in the notes. And the quiz was done with much speed and less care. Pass should not be a problem.


Report Writing is the next big thing... Powerpoint slides 99% done. All that we need to do is to draft out a script and possible Q&As to make the presentation a success. Maybe I should take Earn's advice if wearing all black. Emo fashion lol!


And finally, MST is around the corner. After the 2 weeks of holidays (10th June to 24th June). Still, I am contemplating weather to work or not. On one hand, I feel short on cash. On the other, I don't want myself because of that $500 I throw my MST1 grades down the drain. Somehow I just wish that money falls from the sky and God bless me with a better brain... Dream On...

No comments: