Below: QQLing in SG!
Below T-B,L-R: XLaw are: Cheery, QQLing, XiaoEnXin, Bear??, Me, Obsin
Below: Zhi Lian peeps!
Below: I want them all! Carls JR!MST is just next week only. And I decided to pour in all my brain juice for this week from monday to thursday, focusing on the subjects tested next week. This friday to sunday, I'll be in Genting relaxing myself before the storm! I was contemplating weather should I spend my time maple'ing at one of Gentings cybercafe, or should I spend my time at the casino looking at my elders gamble. Well, I'll see...
QQLing appearence in Singapore was quite a surprise for me. Just now in the evening I received a call from Dan jioing me to meet up with her and the rest of the X-Law people such as Ah Bear, Shindy and Ning. We met at Orchard Rd and had dinner together, an do what friends usually do. Wonder when will people like Ping, Eric or WizJoe come down to visit haha...






No comments:
Post a Comment