I still remember an incident that kinda left an impression on me. Something which I feel might be hard to forget. It just happened yesterday only while I was on the 7.45am bus going towards Clementi Central. I was standing about maybe 5 metres away from the back exit of the bus and there were people standing in front as well as behind me. I had pressed the "Stop" button before the bus arrived at the stop which I was supposed to alight. So, when the bus came to an abrubt stop at my stop, I had to hold on to the rails to brace myself instead of making my way to the exit... stupid driver..
He opened the door. Due to the near-full capacity onboard the bus, I shuffled myself towards the exit. Then there was this "Thai" or "Philipino" looking woman that was in my path. I squared myself to make myself more prominent to her; to visually tell her that I want to get down the bus.
Instead of making way for me, she just shuffled her feets slightly and lowered her head! I stood rooted for a spit second... How the hell am I supposed to squeeze pass that Dumb Bimbo and another "huge-assed" woman (the huge-assed woman was facing my opposite direction. So, I am not really inclined to blame her.)
So I shuffled myself slightly towards her and move my body slightly, trying to give her another hint. But all she did was use her long oily hair to cover her face and pretend not to look at me! At that instance, the bus driver closed all doors!
I was fuming mad at that biatch! Without thinking? I yelled "CHEE BAI LAH!". I seem to have frightened her! Then I squeezed my lean frame across 2 fat-asses. At the same time, I sightly elbowed her (Although it seems like I am bracing my sling bag, so convincing). The door automatically swings open and I stomped out of the bus. Inconsiderate people like her shouldn't be even taking the bus...






No comments:
Post a Comment