Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pre-Analog Electronics MST1 Day

Below: Innocent and without its parents.. it really saddens me..

Today is the final day for revision for Analog Systems. I was supposed to meet Cheng Earn and JiaQing at Khatib Macdonalds for studies. Once I left home and hit the void deck, I saw something that is so cute and so innocent, that was abandoned. Some "Kind soul" left it in a box with newspapers and some rags. The poor thing was mewing non-stop as in struggled in its movements. The tiny kitty really touched my heart. I spent well over 10 mins cooing it. Too bad dad's home, if not I would have brought the kitten upstairs and pass it over to Ah A for temporary custody...


Today's revision was a solid one. The 3 of of spent well over 7 hours revising and doing pass-year test papers. Even JQ's brain was filled with a rush of knowledge. Hopefully everyone can get at least a "B" for tomorrow's exam, else today's grinding would have been in vain.

No comments: