Below: At the end of the day, I just sit down and stoned... Too tired and my hand hurts!
Below: 20000 books for today... what's next for tomorrow??
Today is the first day working at Tian Wah again! But this time I will be working for only a week as I have to go back to Kuching the next week. Everyone back there is surprised to see me again as I did not inform them beforehand! I'm just glad that everyone is still happy! Even Auntie Siew had somehow reconciled with Aunt Kiaw! Too bad Ah Di and Ah Hao were not there as they were on leave. Today quite shag! Stickered and packed about 20000 hardcovered books at lightning speed... Grabbed 10 each time and jamming them into cartons of 20s. So much so that the joints of my hands and the nerve hurts. I guess its due to the fact that its only the first day and I have not get accustomed to the sudden workload! Hopefully I'll be okay for the next few days.






No comments:
Post a Comment