Below: JiaQing and Karen with the song "Xin1 Dong4 Xin1 Tong4"

Below: Hi, my name is Kevin... Please to meet you... hahaha

Below: If we could just steal the clothes! Joking!

Finally, I managed to get hold of Ah Hai over the phone. I asked him will there be any work available this coming Saturday. I planned to work for one week and night shifts would be best. Ah Hai couldn't give me and immediate answer and he told me that he would get back to me a few days later as he had to verify with Ah Wong for any vacancies. No choice... I had to work and thus sacrificing the first week of holidays. I need the cash when I go back Kuching.
Yesterday, school ended early because both Maths tutor and lecturer were not feeling well, so a Akbar, CE, JQ and me went to Vivo City to watch the movie "Deja Vu", starring Denzil Washington. Not really a bad movie, but some of my other friends views of that movie were quite negative. After that, something Deja Vu happened. The other three of my friend encounter a crazy american on the MRT that babbled nonsense about 911, Iraq and Vietnam and people on board the train were "suspects" as they were carrying bags!
After that we returned to school to catch the Chinese Society Singing Competition. JQ performed in the duet category with his Year 3 friend, Karen. I was quite surprised that they did not clinch the first prize, instead had to settle for 3rd. On the other hand... well at least they won something!






No comments:
Post a Comment