
Today, probably the only day in my whole life, my mom gone on a shopping spree. In the sense that she hopped around many places to buy stuffs to bring back to Kuching. Early in the morning around 9 plus, she got me to follow her to NTUC to buy loads of household stuffs (detergent, bleach, tons of milkpowder, etc...) Later, we brought the items back first before getting changed and made our way to Chinatown. We spent the longest time searching for Wai Po's clothes! Almost 4 hours! Mom bought some special shampoo for Ji3 Ku3 and Ji3 Kim3, some clothes for the Crab Uncle and many more... I was quite tired following my mom all round People's Park Complex and OG Chinatown! For me I bought a new wallet ($10 only!) and a harmonica! Experiment how to play that musical instrutment! After more than 5 hours in Chinatown, I brought mommy to Vivocity. Its her 1st time there! The only thing we did there were eating the famous Kuching Kolo Mee and walking one small round inside CK Tang! Mom was just tired... so am I! So, where else but home!






No comments:
Post a Comment