Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cheng Earn's Sunday~!

Below: Ting MaMa De Hua~! Bie Rang Ta Shou Sang~!
Below: My hand looks suggestive!
Below: Someone likes to see me do this!

Sentosa today..again!! This time is an advanced celebration of Chen Earn's birthday! Happy Birthday to you dude! Yes! The blokes there include Me, the B'day boy, JiaQing, Ryan, Zhi Kang, Fredrick and Xiao Jian. First off, at about 10, we met and ate breakfast at Wang Jiao (Sorry Jesher!). Later its off to Sentosa's Palawan beach. Too bad the weather was quite bad. A slight drizzle spoilt a perfect day (Later it was to turn into shower..). We did lots of cock thing there! We played our name game, dun1 dun1 game! Both game's forfeits are spinning round and round for many times and finally topping that off with 3 jumping jacks! SUPER DIZZY! I did one forfeit with 50 JJs and I fell on the sand dazed like a drunken idiot! The rest of the guys also suffer the same fate when they fail the game! Don't believe? Try it urself, 50 rounds!
Later, we ate at the market opposite Harbourfront and its off to Singing! K-Box at Marina Square. Everyone's voice was bad.. real bad.. even JiaQing's. I guess its all due to the shouting and laughing ack at the beach! The surprise there was that I managed to find the song "Wei4 Le3 Ta1"! So happy to find it.. and well... I was obliged to sing it!

No comments: