Today is the CRS written test and I woke up late. Hurriedly changed and waxed my hair and boarded the cab to school. Got there ten minutes late. The paper is two hours long and I managed to complete in less than an hour... Had I known, I would have taken the bus to school. $6 gone just like that. Following that, I decided to skip school and went to Ray's house and Maple.
At Ray's house, I had a chat with Ah Mah and she persuaded me to reconcile with Pa. She seems sad due to the way I keep snubbing Pa. Its been almost a month since I last talked to him. Ah Mah even told me that YeYe was worse than Pa and how slack he was last time. She told me that he refused to go to work and even throw outrageous tantrums such as taking all the sugar cane juice and pouring it all in the drain. Then, Ah Mah could just only look on helplessly. The point she wants to drive home is that, "If I can stand YeYe's blazing temper, I don't see why you can't stand your father's..." I feel, its time to listen for the sake of Mommy and Ah Mah...
Then, it was to Feng's Dad's funural. Almost all the mortar and ATGM specs were there plus a few of my ex-men. We hung around for quite some time before we go our seperate ways at around 9.30pm just now. I feel sad for him, to lose someone dear to your heart at such a young age... that feeling, its indescribable... my depest condolences goes out to him...
At Ray's house, I had a chat with Ah Mah and she persuaded me to reconcile with Pa. She seems sad due to the way I keep snubbing Pa. Its been almost a month since I last talked to him. Ah Mah even told me that YeYe was worse than Pa and how slack he was last time. She told me that he refused to go to work and even throw outrageous tantrums such as taking all the sugar cane juice and pouring it all in the drain. Then, Ah Mah could just only look on helplessly. The point she wants to drive home is that, "If I can stand YeYe's blazing temper, I don't see why you can't stand your father's..." I feel, its time to listen for the sake of Mommy and Ah Mah...
Then, it was to Feng's Dad's funural. Almost all the mortar and ATGM specs were there plus a few of my ex-men. We hung around for quite some time before we go our seperate ways at around 9.30pm just now. I feel sad for him, to lose someone dear to your heart at such a young age... that feeling, its indescribable... my depest condolences goes out to him...






No comments:
Post a Comment